* GSH volunteers shall present qualities of dependability, efficiency, honesty, friendliness, good social skills, initiative, and be mindful of GSH's standing of good character in our community.
* Regardless of training or expertise in the field of education, medicine or any form of counseling, GSH volunteers will not offer such services or opinions to GSH members, customers, alumnae, parents, directors, employees, staff and volunteers, unless a volunteer's appointment by GSH includes specific provision for such services.
* All volunteers shall notify her/his direct supervisor of any absence or revision to her/his schedule.
* Unless directed by GSH for use in a volunteer's scope of work, a volunteer shall not use GSH telephones for any reason, other than an emergency.
* At no time is smoking, alcohol consumption or drug use permitted at, on, or within proximity of any GSH meeting, event, campsite, office, or retail space.
* Volunteers are encouraged to dress in a comfortable, business manner. Please check with your supervisor regarding acceptable attire for your scope of work.
* Unless specified by GSH or its authorizing staff, fees for parking, meals and other miscellaneous expenses that may be incurred by the VOLUNTEER, will not be reimbursed by GSH.
*VOLUNTEER acknowledges that VOLUNTEER is not an employee of GSH and that wages and employment benefits, including but not limited to health insurance, paid vacation and paid leave, are not afforded to VOLUNTEER, regardless of the amount of hours worked and length of service time.