Girl Scouts of Hawai'i
Daisy Program Level Home Study Test
This training helps leaders understand the process and management of taking their troops on excursions. Whether is is a simple day trip or an International trip using the processes the council has established will help in the planning and implementation of the experience.
Training Open To:
New Troop Leaders, Co-Leaders, and registered Parents
Contact Phone Number
I am currently registered as a Girl Scouts of the USA member
Girl Scout Parent
Please select one option.
Ewa No 'Ka Oi - 601
Hickam - 602
Honolulu East - 603
Ohana - 604
Pearl Harbor - 605
Kolekole - 606
Honolulu Manoa - 608
Kaneohe - 610
Ka'ahumanu - 611
Rainbow - 612
Waianae - 613
North Shore - 614
Kapolei - 615
Honolulu West - 616
Waipahu - 617
Hui Ho'okela - 619
Kokohead - 620
Troop Number: (Juliette=00000)
Troop Program Level
Leader - 01
Co-Leader - 02
Committee Member - 03
1. Girl/Adult partnership is one of the most important components of Girl Scouts. Please list the four stems in planning using the girl/adult partnership.
2. What is the primary form of troop government for a Daisy Girl Scout Troop?
3. Please indicate which Leadership Journey you might be interested in taking your Daisies on:
It's Your World - Change It : Welcome to the Daisy Flower Garden
It's Your Planet - Love It : Between Earth and Sky
It's Your Story - Tell It : 5 Flowers, 4 Stories, 3 Cheers for Animals!
4. Please explain what girls do or learn as they develop the following:
5. Indicate how you will help your girls through the Girl Scout process of GIRL LED:
6. By putting the proper procedures into action, you will prevent behavior problems. List four behavior management techniques to remember when working with Daisy Girl Scouts.
7. There are several steps along the "Planning Trail" you must follow when planning programs with your Daisy Girl Scout Troop. List the first three steps below:
8. What is the best way to involve parents in the activities of your Daisy Girl Scout Troop?
Send them a postcard
Ask them directly
Hold a parent's meeting
Ask the girls to recruit their parents.
9. Girl Scout recognitions are one of the most common and well known traditions. What is the primary recognition of the Daisy Girl Scout?
The Girl Scout Promise Center and Daisy Learning Petal
The Silver Award
The Bridge to Brownie Girl Scouts
10. Ceremonies are a part of most troop activities. Under what circumstances would an investiture ceremony take place?
Do Not Fill This Out